Do you like Yazmin for birth control?

My OB can give this to me for free. Is it good? Did you feel well while on it? I took Ortho previously and had all kinds of discomforts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Health

• With any medications, what is good or great for one person may not be so wonderful for you. But I was on it and it had no problems for me.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would not take it. Lots of stuff on tv about it causing lots of major issues. Would try something else if possible.
    danielle0911

Answer by danielle0911 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yasmin, a popular birth control pill taken by millions of women around the world to avoid becoming pregnant and treat other medical conditions, has been associated with life-threatening injuries. Women taking Yasmin, the generic form of the drug called Ocella, or the related drug Yaz have suffered strokes, heart attacks, deep vein thrombosis and other types of blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and gallbladder disease, among other serious health problems.

http://fastmovingearth.com/yaz/index.php?afid=2&cid=15&fid=512&sid=2577035
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 4:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2010