I hate DH today! Ugh! Anyone else?

So I wanted to change the kids rooms up a bit and I needed some help putting the bunk beds back together, He gave me so much shit about it I couldn't believe it. Because it's his day off and he's sweating, and I'm stupid because bunk beds are Dangerous. Really. It took him a total of 15 min to do it complaining and making me upset the whole time, The kids are at grandma's so I left because I was so upset, I just got home now and he's still sleeping!

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if you really need to know we ALL hate our s/o 's an d/h 's . . lol !! WE are all exactly in the same canoe ; 0 )
    I hate mine every day.
    He is always dishing out hate. So if I done something right all year, and 1 x don't do it right. he'll have a say to that.
    So , yes. I am a witness to their sweating idiotic, spite filled, sweep on the planet.
    Every male has this , every one. I've been on this site for 6 years and it's never changed men.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I can't hate my DH today since he's gone and will stay gone for almost a year. But it sounds like something he'll pull. Did you ask in advance if he could help you? Maybe he wasn't happy with you stitching up the room. My hubby hates when I switch our furniture around and stopped helping me because i do it every couple months.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't really thing this incident is worthy of hatred. Maybe he was just having a bad day. You ever had one?????
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• hahaha my boyfriends giving me shit about how long has it been since you showered?! umm yesterday!! im pregnant and its hot as hell outside and hes just a all around jerk he doesnt understand anything! and just makes me cry!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 4:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• excuse me spell check: I meant "I'VE for I.......... my speech sounds trailer trashy
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't HATE my hubby ever. But there are times when I am very frustrated with him or angry at him. Today is one of those days.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 4:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• YES. A resounding YES.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Hate is a strong word to use in relation to your husband. He had a bad day. You being irrated with him isn't going to help. Why not just let it go and see what he does or says. It might surprise you.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Not today ;) No dh does this crap to me all the time. Heaven forbid I ask him to do anything extra, and today we had a little squabble about how much TV he watches, that boy is in some serious denial is all I have to say! lol
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• my dh is usually pretty understanding, the only time i feel like that is when he accuses me of not keeping up on the house. in which case i spend one day not doing anything so he can see. we have 5 kids and it doesnt ever look perfect.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010