my husband doesnt want sex

often but when he does he wants anal and he is mean to me during sex..he calls me rude names and he doesnt care how i feel...i tell him he is hurting me and he tells me to shut up and take it... I love sex with my husband but this is making me feel like crap about myself ...if i try to talk to him about this he tells me "he will never have sex with me again"...the other night after sex ( the first time in a month) i told him i loved him and that he felt good...his response was "who wouldnt love this"...he is hurting me so much by acting this way...we use to have a good sex life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• ditch the man. if he does not care for you enough to not hurt you in bed than what else will not care enough for you about. and if you have kids together than maybe you should worry that he will hurt them too.
    ryonnasmom

Answer by ryonnasmom at 4:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Well he might be the type of men who like it rough. You should talk dirty to him maybe he will like it but don't get me wrong it does not change the fact that its okay that he is hurtting you. Just get him of you. My BF says the same thing "who wouldnt love this" but he just playing around.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i hate how every answer on here is LEAVE HIM! if they wanted to leave him they would! they are asking how to handle it and tell him and make him care. i would tell him if you cant treat me right then you are right we dont need to have sex untill you can be respectful. i love you but you are hurting me the way you talk to me and maybe see if he has a fantasy about dominating and see if you guys can make it happen in a sexy way.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• *off
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• there's gotta be somthing going on behind the scenes that you don't know about. (porn, cheating, ect) i'd ditch him if he acted like he didn't care.
    Anonymous

• ya know, some people don't know how to leave their SO, or don't realize they should. some people think they're stuck, so they just think they should deal with it and try to figure out how.
    Anonymous

• maybe you should see why he only want to have anal sex especially if that's not the way you like it all the time. you should also put some thought into him having it elsewhere like with a guy maybe..cause guys that I heard of that only like it in that position is undercover...Or you can ask if you are not tight enough for him....besides if he is hurting you then you need to cut sex out completely until he can appreciate you without calling you those mean
    phatcakes25

Answer by phatcakes25 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• sorry about that my notebook pushes whatever whenever sometimes...but i was saying without him calling you those mean nasty names that you don't like....it seems as though he is taking his anger out on you when yall do have sex...i hope that yall can work it out
    phatcakes25

Answer by phatcakes25 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah, to be honest, that doesn't sound normal to me at all. i guess i would be a little worried about my children. he should care if he is hurting you. sex should never be about hurting someone. if he was joking around.....but it sounds like he is not. thats not alright. you have tried to talk to him and he threatens you? uh ah. tell him to hit the curb. i think most girls on here tell each other to "just leave him" because a lot of guys are pigs and girls need a little encouragement and support from each other. you should never stay in a situation where your being hurt and the other person doesn't care. so yeah, leave his ass.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 4:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah, the whole anal sex? and being mean about it. do you have a son? seriously.
    Anonymous