Pagans and other nature lovers....

Do you know the full moon is coming before ever looking at the calender? Does your body react to it? I've been this way for as long as I can remember. (I am not a Pagan, but nature is my source of my peace and tranquility.)
My sleep pattern gets disturbed and my energy gets very "chaotic" so to speak.
How does it affect you?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ditto. . . Even if I try to get on a regular sleep schedule my body is effected by the patterns of the moon. . . it is hard to explain but yes. . . :) I have energies and things get chaotic . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:35 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have to look~we have a lot of fog this summer..the sky isn't always so high~ I react more to high pressure or low pressure...off shore wind or on shore wind~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 4:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I never look... I can't tell you an exact date without looking, but mostly because I don't ever know the date for today let alone other things. I can feel it coming - new moon too... I tend to sleep best around the full moon, new moon feels depressing for me and I feel extra tired.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh I cannot sleep when the full moon is coming and is here worth a damn! It is very frustrating, LOL! I always know the full moon is coming round when I am restless and my dreams are totally wacky when I DO sleep.
    I am curious about the new moon though. I never took notice to my tiredness and if it is effected at this time.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I always feel at peace during the full moon. I don't look it up, but I can look up in the sky and know. I love to just sit outside in the summer at night and let the moonlight energize me. My son loves when the moonbeams shine into his room. My kitties know too!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh I love the full moon as well. I can't seem to stop gazing at it when it is so bright in the sky! I've just always had a reaction to it, internally.
    THere is something so mystical and magical when the earth is lit up by the moon.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My menstrual cycle seems to be directly linked to the phases of the moon...I don't think I notice any other changes though.

CharleneS.

Answer by CharleneS. at 5:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The only thing it does for me is realize the beauty of it all.

Answer by older at 7:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My autistic kids get more hyper and crazy which in turn drives me to the brink of insanity.... Does that count?? No effects on me directly.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• LOL 2autisticsmom....I hear ya! My kids act a bit more bonkers as do my cats. It can get crazy here as well.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010