confused kinda

ok my boyfriend told me to prove to him that i love him to have his child i have 8 month old baby and plus iam scared he said if iam scared he could wait but he says he wants me to prove to him my love by having his baby iam 19 he is 19 and he said he is willing to take that decision to be a dad iam confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• dont ever let any man manipulate you into doing something to "prove you love him" if he needs proof then you need to question him on why he is with you if he needs a baby to feel loved by you. that is just an awful way of getting his way. do fall into this trap. tell him you want to be married before you have his baby and see what he says.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i agree dont do it just because he says so, i have a 6yr old and a 4yr old and my bf is not their father we are trying to have a baby together which is very scary for me because my daughters father is a deadbeat who is in and outta jail and doesnt pay his child support etc. and i would have never thought their dad would be like that and it scares me because i dont know what i would do if it happened like that again but we talked about it and made the decision together and he knows about my fears and understands them and told me if i wasnt ready he understood but it is what we both want heck if it comes down to it go and bc and say fine you'll try haha just dont tell him ur on birth control lmao (j/k) but it sounds to me like he wants to controll you and that is not good at all
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• This is an unreasonable request. No woman should ever have to prove her love by doing anything, especially not by having a baby. If I were you, I'd tell him that and then move on.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You can prove you love him in other ways if you want but this is just stupid. Do not let him make you have a baby if thats not what you want. He should know you love him and that should be enough if he loves you.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Having a child with someone doesn't prove that you love them...this just goes to show you how immature he is...

Your 8 month old...is it his? If not, then the reason he wants you to have his child is so you can love him more than you love your other child's father. Men all the time play this game when they are insecure...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• What an idiot(him). Dont do it.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 5:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Tell him to prove he loves you by marrying you before you have another baby. You didn't say if your baby is his, but it doesn't matter, really. Also, tell him to prove he loves you by giving some thought to what it would mean to your days to have a seventeen month old at the same time as a newborn. If your baby isn't his, I would run him off, unless he is willing to sleep somewhere else until the wedding. A real man doesn't put the woman he loves in this position.
    texann

Answer by texann at 6:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Don't do it please!! You are in my prayers girl. where is the other childs father?
    momof319812007

Answer by momof319812007 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Proving your love for someone is NOT HAVING A BABY for them. it IS BEING COMMITTED TO THEM. THAT IS YOUR PROOF and you need to tell them COMMITTMENT IS THE ONLY PROOF OF LOVING SOMEONE. You already have a baby. Your still kind of young to have 2. It's HARD. I have 1 and i'm not going to even attempt for another one right now. Obviously he is immature because he doesn't even know what LOVE really is....Having a baby will never prove anything...zip, nada, NOTHING...besides the fact that you can reproduce...Tell him if he wants proof then the proof he is going to get is that you will be faithful, committed and loyal to him because that is REAL PROOF OF LOVE.

Anonymous

• WAIT UNTIL YOUR MARRIED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! AND PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOUR OTHER CHILD IS ATLEAST 2 YEARS OLD....THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! I KNOW HE WANTS A BABY OF HIS OWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT WAIT!!! WAIT UNTIL YOUR MARRIED AND TELL HIM THAT..NO BABY UNTIL AFTER WERE MARRIED!!!! I PROMISE YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU MADE THAT CHOICE... I PROMISE!!!!!
    Anonymous