please hear me out!!!

I have been with my husband for only 2yrs and we have a 6mo baby. I got pregnant after 5mo of knowing him. We both were excited and he started planning everything and life was good:) except he has accounts in all dating sites!!!!! you name it, ALL OF THEM. I noticed it early on in the relationship and i addressed it. We had a big fight and he explained saying it was just old habit and he would close all his accounts. This happened 4 more times through out the relationship and his explanation was "I am just looking (curious) I never act on it." I am not sure if he does meet these women ,but I feel like I have been telling him Im not happy with it so he should respect my feelings.? recently I checked his email and a girl sent him a bunch of naked pics saying she missed talking to him and asked him to send her his picture. I asked him but all he is saying is Its just a picture. am i wrong for deciding to leave?

Kidist973

Asked by Kidist973 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• No you are not wrong.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• dump him!
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No I don't think it's right of him to keep it up. It has been an ongoing problem that he isn't willing to stop so IMO, you did what you could and it's time to leave.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i would say its time to to tell him either close the accounts or you are gone
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• no you are not wrong! He has disrespected you and acts like looking for other woman wile married isnt a big deal. He isnt marriage material if he cant settle down. You need to ask him to leave.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• have you tried couples counseling?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Wow. That's all I can say. I'd probably divorce someone over that so yeah I think it's time you leave him.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• heres what i would do. kick him out and tell him when he can prove that he has closed all accounts and is ready to respect you if he doesnt take to long and your not already spoken for then you will talk about the relationship. untill then he is not showing you that you are worth anything to him so you shouldnt be treating him like he is worth something to you.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• He's probably into something like online sex. I think you need to figure out what is going on. But I wouldn't be apt to stick around with someone doing that onlne.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• uh no id say you have 24hrs to delete the accounts and get a new e-mail up and going or im leaving and taking the baby! simple as that. sending him naked pix fuck tht shit i woud write back and be like hunny hes taken go act like trash somewhere else
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 5:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010