What did you do today?

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 4:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• cleaned ...played bakers street, made lunch, played latte land, cleaned, played tri peaks, solitaire, cleaned... and still cleaning....

washing dishessweepingdoing laundry

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 5:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• A little cleaning, a little playing, some CM. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I just watched the Twilight movie "Eclipse" and it was a huge watse of time. OMG...those movies suck. I should have stayed home and did some housework.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I just gome back home from going back to school shopping. I still can't get used to how much it costs to get the things off the list (and I don't buy everything on the list).
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I cleaned out my 11 DS's room and redecorated/reorganized it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• packed a bunch of stuff and now I'm on cafemom
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I made a grocery list and went to Save-A-Lot and Meijer. Went to my friend's house. Read my book a little. Made rice krispy treats. Now I'm playing on here a minute before I start making dinner.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The humidity is finally down so I did a ton of laundry, washed all the dishes, and now I'm preparing to scrub the bathroom.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• went grocery shopping, played on here, went an got subway for dinner, played on here some more lol Sundays are my lazy days
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• well we were suppose to get a baby swing today and get the rest of stuff out of storage... but My husband left around 8 this morning to go fix the car at a friends house and is still not back yet and it is 5... I have no phone either because i dropped mine in water the other day and he needed to take his in case he broke down. So i can't call him to see when he is coming home or just call and talk to anyone. So i have been just sitting here waiting around on him.. ugh.

oh yeah i tried to take my son play on the playground here but it is way to hot out the plastic was burning hot he couldn't even go down the slide.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2010