Is it always true? adult content

If you knew someone that searched up preteen models (non-nude, but in only underwear or swimsuits, tight clothes etc.) only in private... and might be masterbating to them... could they be a pedophile? or is it not always true? could they just be curious??? even if you found out they've been looking only at this sort of stuff for the past 6 months or so??? I am just wondering also... if you did know someone who was looking up this stuff, how do you bring it up to them?? and how do you ask them to get therapy? Thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It would depend on who the person was, my relationship to him, and how I came to have this information. You can't accuse someone of this kind of stuff based on hear-say, so you would have to know it first-hand. Even then, how I approached him about it would depend on how well I knew the person and whether or not he trusted me well enough to listen to me when I told him he had a problem. I do know that if the police had reason to suspect him of being involved with children, they would seize his computer as evidence of what he has been doing. It is a serious matter, no doubt, and you probably should be very careful if you decide to bring it up to him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• If they were 18 and over yes that is wrong and its considered child porn. The child doesn't need to be naked for it to be considered porn. I would report this sicko to the police! If they are 18 or older they are a pedophile! Hell even if its a teen its still wrong!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes! If they were over the age of 18, and doing that, it is GROSS and they need help!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I see it this way,do you find boys 1-12 yrs old attractive in a sexual way? If a man sees a CHILD as something to masturbate to,he's a sick F***er and needs to be in prison before he hurts a child!! It boggles my mind how anyone could see a child in that way!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• There is no COULD, they are a pedophile
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ew.. if this person is turned on enough by a CHILD, then who is to say that he wouldn't attempt or actually sleep with a child? Of course this is typical behavior for a pedophile.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ^^ I meant "if this person is turned on enough by a CHILD to masturbate to..."
    Ctink8189

• I'm not qualified to diagnose someone as a pedophile but I certainly wouldn't let him around my children.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• This person is SICK SICK SICK!!!!! Eventually he will (if he hasnt already) go looking for the real thing. This is screaming pedophile. Please do something!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I agree with those who say this person is sick. What interest would a man want with these children? It is disgusting!!
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010