what dose it mean when he dosent want people knowing that you two are together ?

my boyfriend wont post that were together on facebook or in person im not sure what to think of it dose that seem immature to me that i care im 21 years old with a 20 month old daughter i dont wanna play games an i wont something real but am i being immature for caring about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• If he doesn't want to tell people in person that you two are dating, then you need to get rid of him. Sounds like he is ashamed to be with you. I wouldn't worry about the facebook crap though, it is just facebook, lol..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Have you asked him why he doesn't want anyone to know?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The Facebook is no big deal. In real life though, he needs to knock that off. No relationship that has to be secret is worth having.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Because you're the "other" woman.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would be concerned, too. In fact, I would be so concerned that I would probably be getting out of whatever you've gotten yourself into. When a man loves a woman, he is proud of her, and he wants the world to know about her. Anytime a guy wants to keep you a secret, there should be a red flag waving as big as a billboard. I would simply say that I had better things to do with my time than to waste it on a loser who didn't want anybody to know about me. When a man comes looking for a wife, and you are the one he wants, I promise you he will want to tell the world!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• feels yucky~I might be weirded out if he got all posty about it~facebook I don't do...that relationship status thing....sets ya up~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• it could mean 3 things in my eyes.
    1.Either he is cheating on you
    2.he is cheating on some one with you
    3. he is ashamed to be with you
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• There is a reason he doesn't want others to know, find out what it is and then make your decision to stay or leave.

Answer by older at 5:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• it could mean 3 things in my eyes.
    1.Either he is cheating on you
    2.he is cheating on some one with you
    3. he is ashamed to be with you

thts a good answer ♪

it could also be because maybe he likes you but your not ::popular or whatever::
    i had a bf like tht he left me for my cousin cos she was the blonde whore everyone loved
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 5:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• He wants to keep his options open. In other words, he is still looking around, and I'm sorry to say, he's keeping you around but thinks he can do better. I am very sorry.

Answer by Bmat at 5:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2010