Not sure how to feel...

I noticed my moms profile picture had changed so I looked thru her photo albums to see pics from her recent camping trip. I was sad to find out she had a ton of pictures of my sister and little brother and both of their kids but none of me or my kids. She used to have pictures of us all up too and now they are gone. My mom is a hard person to read. I just don't know what to think. Is it dumb that it makes me sad? She may or may not realize it but removal of pictures seems intentional to me.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 5:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• that would up set me too. you should ask her about it, she may not relize what she did.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 6:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would feel the same way, and would honestly call her and ask her about it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ya just got to suck it up...my adopted kids have no pictures up even at their house...ya it hurts and it might be telling, but what can you do?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't have pix of some of my children and grandchildren because they have not given me permission to post them. Maybe someone told her you didn't want them on her profile.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Give her the benefit of the doubt. Ask her gently.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2010