Do you remember Banana Clips???

Are they too faggy to wear again? I really wish that they would come back into style again. I have tons and it was so easy to put up my hair & go. What do you think??

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 6:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have tons of those and to be honest I wear them alot around the house while I clean :) keep the hair out of my face, who cares what people think.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 2:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes I remember them and I am 28 lol. I say if you like them then wear them I don't care what other peopler think lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think if you have curly/full hair and use the small clips, you'll look fine! I loved them when I had long hair in a spiral perm! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh wow, talk about the younger days. I used to wear them all the time. I don't see why you couldn't wear them, if it looks good then go for it. I've seen several styles from the past get brought back to life.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 1. it doesn't matter what others think... 2. I am back in college now (I am 25) and I see other students wearing them ALL the time!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I see young Moms esp. with them all the times. I used them when my kids were small. During those days when it's sometimes all you can do to to get it threown into a clip or ponytail.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My daughter wore them. Everything comes back in style in time, however if you really like them go for it. You can always say it's a retro look!
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• they are coming back in style i some young girls buying them the other day
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 6:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yes they do sell them i was at a local hair and beauty store just recently i started wear mine again because my son likes to pull hair lol go for it
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes I do. I wore them in grade school! They were great for my thick hair. Everything returns! lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2010