Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Editing photos

what is it called when you want the whold pic to be black and white and only one thing color like a shirt or something

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (1)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.