How else can I say "I love you"?

I have been married for 7 years and everyday give my dh a kiss before he leaves for work and tell him I love him before we sleep. Any ways I can show him I appreciate his hard work for his family, still love his body even though he's not the same as he was in highschool (neither am I), and have a bigger "crush on him" than I did in the begining?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Sit a love note or flower on his car seat for him to find in the morning. Leave little notes in lipstick on the bathroom mirror. If he packs a lunch throw in a note with his favorite scent on it. Surprise him by having some "fun" in the car ;o)
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 7:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i think maybe if he gets a lunch break or something you could go by and take him a picnic lunch or meet at a hotel for the lunch break! you could have a movie date or dinner date No kids lol! maybe draw a bath for him with candles and you can wash his back or hair, maybe take one with him if you will both fit in there. or shower together. lots of ways to help you out. good luck!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 1:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• There are certain things that my guy likes that I don't, like fishing. I think it's dumb and a waste of time and stinky, etc but he loves it. To show him how much I love him I go fishing with him sometimes. He knows what a sacrifice it is to me (I hate the outdoors and bugs and heat and blah blah blah) He thinks I'm funny swatting at flies and trying not to complain and we have a great time just being together.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2008