What exactly is there to "get over"?

So this person claims that she's "gotten over" yesterday. What is there to "get over" when you're the one who screwed up someone else's life and the lives of their families by flaking out on them as a sitter with no notice? What is there to "get over" when you almost cause someone to have to quit their job or scramble to find another sitter or daycare by basically the following day? And then I'm the one who's a bad person for having not "gotten over" this?? Because I still have to find a trustworthy daycare/sitter, and for me it's not "over"!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• there's nothing for her to get over. she's saying that her babysitter flaked out on her at last minutes notice and she had to find a sitter overnight in order for her to go to work the next day, and not get fired. that's what i got out of it. so there is nothing for the sitter to get over, and i definitely wouldn't be over it if i were you!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i am confused
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yeah, so am I
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• So what is your question??
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2008