your 4 yr old asked you for a full length mirror

do you buy her one when you go out the next time or in the furture of say what the hell does a 4 yr old need a full length mirror for!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 6:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They are about $5 at walmart, and I see nothing wierd in her liking them - I love 'em ! :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 6:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would explan to her that if i buy this it will be part os her chores, just like picking up her toys when she is done, she would have to keep it clean.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• girls these days younger and younger want to look beautiful and are more self conscious. I wouldn't get it for her until a special occastion came up such as birthday or christmas
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 6:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would listen to her and see if it was something she really really really wanted or just a passing fancy. If she really wanted it I would get it for her. I don't by anything major for Felipe unless he's asked for it a few times and I know he hasn't already forgotten about wanting it lol!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 6:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My grandkids both have full length mirrors in their room. They have had since they came to live with us. Kids love to look and play in a mirror. Making faces and such.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No. No way -what would be next? they have those mirrors that attach with suction cups at Target -maybe get one for the bathroom?!
    SuzyQMI

Answer by SuzyQMI at 11:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2010