Late--but neg hpt

Ok this seems to be the most asked question here and I have looked through almost everyone of them, but not one is extremely close to mine. I think I am preg. I have 3 kids already and sorta recognize the symptoms. So here's the dates. LMP sept 4 BD sept 14 and sept 21. I was suppose to start on Oct 1st, but only have a little brown spotting--I normally go from scant red blood to a normal flow with in a day when I start. Boobs are sore, slight cramps, BLOATED, heartburn, dizzy, sick to my stomach and major food adversions. ....not asking for a diagnosis, but opinions---

kjb9585

Asked by kjb9585 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• false negatives are very common. i was 2 weeks late with my first before I could get a + test. Treat yourself like you are pg until you either get a + or a period. test in a weekly or you will jsut be wasting $$ and driving yourself and everyone else nuts.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Woman can spot and be preg it just has never happened to me. Everytime I was preg there was never any bleeding of any color but I did get a thicker than usual discharge. painful breasts, nausia and cramping. If you're trying then I hope you are and wish you luck!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• AH forgot to add I'm also leaking milk!!!!!
    kjb9585

Answer by kjb9585 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008