what's the deal with jersey shore?

i feel like i've been living under a rock all of a sudden. what's all the hype with jersey shore? i know it's an MTV show, i think a reality show, with some people who like to party. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• My dd watches. Jersey shore moved to Miami because of the weather but I heard they are all going to make alot more money now.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 7:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• MTV has the True Life series and their segment on vacationing at the Jersey Shore was such a hit that they went out and hired people to play act. It's much like the Real Life except the characters, well, I think they are more interesting overall. There was a lot of fuss that they put Italian American in a bad light, but at least 3 of the characters are not Italian American. I think they might be represented that way, but they are not. It's just entertainment and some of the actors/actresses have fun personalities. Where will they be in 5 years? Are you kidding me?
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• * I meant The Real World! I wonder if they give them pretend jobs in Miami. I'll have to watch and see!
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Guidos and Guidettes have been around for a long time...Jersey Shore just hyped it up more. They are pretty common in Jersey, Philly and New York...I gotta say CZW jumped on the guido look in like 03...when Robbie Mireno showed up...but as far as that show...I'd help Pauly D. gel his hair...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I LOVE JERSEY SHORE BITCHES!!! LOL. I dont really know why but it's just so interesting! I didnt like it at first but one night, there wasnt anything on tv so I put it on and got hooked! Now it seems Everyone is talking about it! Lol. Season 2 is going to be the shit! :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010