Is it really THAT hard to read and understand something as simple as group guidelines?

Seriously. If you're going to apply to a group, READ THE GUIDELINES. Don't message me asking why you were denied but tell me you read them. Either A) you didn't really read the guidelines, or B) you obviously didn't comprehend them. If you DID read them, you'd know why you were denied. If you read them but are too incompetent to understand something so simple, you shouldn't even be near a computer. That is all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well some groups are supposed to be for support of alternative lifestyles so I would think that checking the CM profile to make sure they are supportive or at least not against would be one reason to deny someone. As the group owner you have been in groups with them before and you know they are not the type of person you want in the groups is another reason. I really don't like when people do that too. I don't have any groups on here, but I do on yahoo and can't stand when people apply and say they practice such and such which it clearly states in our guidelines we do not support.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• was someone not bitchy enough to join the bitchy anons group?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• People in general are stupid and don't care enough to read anything. Personally it drives me absolutely nuts.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would accept everyone! Otherwise, it's just mean. I think actually the application process is so you can confirm that the person is a member of CM and not just a lurker. But you haven't given us any info. Why would you deny someone??
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• people forget...

of course some people are also obtuse, I admit.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes some people can forget a rule 2 like me i have terrible memory. But they should do anything bad anyways. This is a site fro mothers to chat about different things, not to hurt others. Some people are just mean but i totally agree they should read
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• What guideline did they ignore or not read? Sorry that happened to you.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh boy...
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 7:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

•  Feel better, OP? lol. No, really..I agree. I can see how annoying that'd be. =]

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 7:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010