My husband keeps turning me down for sex and blow jobs..and he never wants to touch me....>> What the heck...

i asked him whats wrong and he says nothing...what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Believe me that there is something very wrong with this picture. All men want sex, some more than others but all men want sex and love BJ's. So that being said, he has some kind of problem. If I were you I would get to the bottom of this ASAP. Maybe he is seeing someone else or he has homosexual problems but as I said before......something is wrong. Talk to him straight out. Tell him that there is a big problem with this and see what he says. Good Luck.
    Karrina6

Answer by Karrina6 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• well you have to look at how long this has been going on, and take other things in to account here, i have a feeling you might get a lot of omg he's cheating replies here but im not so sure i would jump to that rt away there maybe other issues how old is he? so men even early have problems ummmm well getting hard and even more so if he is younger if this is the problem he may just be embrassed personally i think you need to in a non-threatening way explain to him you are feeling very rejected and want to know whats wrong, i would be careful how youword it or he may think you are acussing him of something and that wont help, make it clear whatever is bothering him you are there for him
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah you need to talk with him and get to the bottom of what's going on.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Now, you know there's something wrong when a man isn't interested in sex and especially with his wife.

Its time that you through the bs aside and get him to open up...You're his wife and you know how to get your dh to talking...good luck
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• There is a serious problem. He needs to talk to someone if he won't talk to you. He could also have a low testosterone level.
    Anonymous

• maybe he turned gay...he wants to come out of the closet o.o
    Anonymous

• Is there a new baby in the house? or working extra hours at work? Maybe he is just tired.
    mmmbear2k

Answer by mmmbear2k at 6:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Stop going after him. Don't even tell him, just find something to distract yourself such as a new hobby, TV show, volunteer activity.

Stop making sex an issue. Remember that men, like women, don't always like to feel like a sex objects. Be affectionate with him in non-sexual ways in and out of the bedroom. When you do have sex again, make sure you're being sensual as-well--as sexual.

Anonymous

• I agree with the last comment. Stop going after him, and even seem disinterested in it. I am the one with no drive in this house, and it only gets worse when I know that's what my husband wants. Also, he wants to talk about it all the time, and it makes me feel bad, then I REALLY don't want to. Give him a little space. Let him come after you. It might take a little while, but it'll be worth it.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps he just isn't a horny person by nature. Not all men are the sex crazed animals that we generally portray them as. Maybe he is just not into sex that much, maybe he is lazy, who knows. But for the women saying that there is something wrong with him, that is the wrong answer. Just because a guy isn't a very sexually driven person doesn't mean that he is doing anything wrong or even that he finds her unattractive.
    Anonymous