why cant I make these feelings go away

I dont want to be a mom anymore. I dont want to deal with the ex husband anymore. Im about to sign my kids over to my sister and leave this shit hole of a place called life.

No pills have helped. the thoughts wont go away. It makes me cry thinking of leaving my kids but at the same time i feel releived. I cant ask anyone to take my kids but i can leave them to someone in a will.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Health

• this is called depression. perhaps a pychologist or time in a facility might help you
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I guess if you truly feel that way and they will have a better life with your sister then that's the best thing to do. What about their father? He would get custody first.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You need to talk to a Dr. ASAP. The pills you've taken obviously haven't worked for you, and there are other options. Don't give up!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• please call someone now. I know, ex husbands suck sometimes, trying to support kids on your own sucks sometimes, but this is not the answer. Please, call someone or go to the ER and tell them how you feel. You may not have reached the right combo of pills to help you. Therapy may help as well. You are worth it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I am so sorry that you feel this way. I don't feel that I am qualified to give you correct advice in this situation other than to suggest that you call someone to help you. If it gets bad you can always go to the hospital and they can help you. There are also various hotlines. Maybe just talking about it to someone might help. Maybe you can call your sister and stay with her for awhile until you feel better. There are people out there that care about you, especially your children. They love you. That's one of the best things about kids, they were born programmed to love you no matter what. It's the closest thing to unconditional love you can find on earth. I wish that I could offer you the love and support you need right now, but there is someone out there who can, even just a therapist might be something you find as a stress relief and help.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It seems that you are seriously considering suicide, since you say you will sign your kids over to your sister but you also say you can only do that in a will.

Please get help.

You are NOT being a coward if you seek help. If you cannot be the parent your kids need, then leaving them for a while to get help would be the brave thing to do, and the right thing to do! There is a reason the flight attendants tell us to put on our own oxygen masks first, and then help the kids!

Please call 1-800-SUICIDE today. Check back in with us and let us know you did!

FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• IMO sometimes pill jut make problems worse. Have you tried counseling? I know that really helped me with my depression. You have to understand that this is just a phase, life can get better! When we are depressed its hard to think that happier times lie ahead but they always do! Have you tried church/having a relationship with God? I'll pray for you mama, don't ever give up!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think you have an imbalance you need to see a D.O or some one that works with natural vitamins and herbs. That is your problem. You need help. Don't do what your thinking it will really mess you your children.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010