Frustrating!

This is just a vent post.
Have a vent?
Do it here!!!
No judging..no worries.
Express yourself, let it out and feel better!!

Serendipitydoo

Asked by Serendipitydoo at 7:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My neighbor across the street that has four children and can't seem to take care of them decided to tell me she was pregnant again while she was smoking her third cig in less than ten minutes.

*RAWR*!!!!
    Serendipitydoo

Comment by Serendipitydoo (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Staying or going Ma! Make up your damn mind! I'm sick of being in the middle!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• If I had my anon button I'd have a heck of a vent, but no anon button, so I'm not going there, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Nothing to really vent about. I just wish my friend would leave the situtation she is in. It's causing her so much stress, I'm so worried about her.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• There's not enough character's for my vent....just sick of my life/routine in general.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 7:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• nope, i had a great bday and looking forward to next week =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I am so sick of waiting to close on our house it's one thing after another and it's really frustrating!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes, I do, actually. My husband was supposed to get off at 5, and he's STILL at work at 7:15. We had plans to go out to dinner with my family at 8:00, but that's obviously not going to happen now. He makes good money, but sometimes I think the money isn't worth the time. My son and I are both bored out of our minds, my shoulder is absolutely KILLING me, and I'm freakin' starving because I purposely didn't eat yet because I thought we were going out to dinner. He says we can go wherever I want when he gets home, but what time will that be? Nine? Ten? Screw it.

That felt good, thanks, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I am sick of SO complaining and crying about nothing.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i wish i could find a job and im sick of having to eat on a diet in order to be skinny
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010