Are girls always drama queens? ;o)

I have a 16 month old, she's my spoiled little drama queen. Does this ever change? I love her to pieces but man does she have a little temper.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• haha yes girls are a handful but i think boys r too , to a certain point. i got a little drama king sometimes. if he stubs his toe or falls down or you change blue clues from the tv he will yell at you and cry : /
    and to this day my DD still blows everything out of perportin. ohhh mommy my tummy hurts. ahhhhhh. rolling around on the floor and stuff.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Lots of them are. But my youngest was drama king. Try to nip that in the bud because it only gets worse when they get to be teenagers!! Trust me!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't think all girls are drama queens. My DD was pretty even keeled. My youngest son is way more of a drama queen than the older 2 put together. He either goes big or leaves it alone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It's a toddler thing...it's definitely not gender-specific!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010