Anyone watch Toddlers in Tiaras?

Some of the overbearing moms on this show make me sick, but I still find it entertaining for some odd reason lol. I just can't believe the amounts of money some of these people spend and the extremes they go to for their child to win a beauty pageant!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• i have seen the show several times. i think the things they make those babies go through is sad. let a child be a child not a plastic barbie with fake teeth , tan, and face paint. my husband likes to joke that that show is a breeding ground for child molestors, the sad thing is that he is probably right
    TashaB21

Answer by TashaB21 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I know! Its crazy! And it never seems like the amounts won are anywhere close to what the parents spend. It seems like they may win 250-1000 dollars, but they are spending like 5 grand!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes. I hate that I like it though!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I dont watch it. This is my opinion but i dont think young children should be dressing or looking the part of a model. Make-up and perming the hair and putting on wigs and all that i dont like the idea. So know i dont watch it
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• that show bores the shit out of me. tried to watch it a couple times, but its so boring
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yea Tasha my husband said the same thing when he watched it with me one night. A big majority of the kids on there really seem to enjoy it. But I wonder if they TRULY enjoy doing all of it, or if they just enjoy it because of how enthusiastic their mother's are about it.
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i wonder what will happen to those parents when the cuteness wears off, i personally can't stand how disgusting the girls act and talk to their parents like trash.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have seen maybe two shows. They drive me nuts! Let kids be kids!!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2010