Are boys always easier than girls or is it just me?

I have a four month old son and he is the happiest baby i have ever seen. he is always smiling. rarely cries. sleeps through the night. i feel really lucky because my daughter was the exact opposite as a baby. she cried constantly, never slept, picky about food...ect....i am just wondering if this is just my experiance or do other moms feel that boys are easier also

TashaB21

Asked by TashaB21 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• i think my daughter was easier then my boys but i have been told that they are well one of them sleeps threw the night and smiles all the time the other one crys all the time and dose not like to sleep
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My daughter is quite friendly and outgoing, and she is mostly happy. I don't have any boys, so I can give you any perspective on them, sorry!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• BOYS??EASIER?? LOL. Have to laugh because my booger butt 10 year old son is a pain in the BOOTY!!!! lol
    Well, when he was born and through his infant months...ohhhh..he was the most precious, sweet , happy angel I had ever seen in my life. He smiled like the was always shining,he cooed, he giggled,he slept when it was time to sleep, he only cried when he was hungry or needed a diaper change. The one day..this sweet little angel of mine turned...oh ....about TWO..give or take a few months. And it was over girl.IT WAS OVER, I SAY!! LOL. You'd think he had wheels instead of feet..you'd think that he could turn his ability to hear OFF..because he never listened...temper tantrums were enough to make Mary Poppins pull her hair out, he bit,he broke toys,he threw anything that he could lift. I found the easiest time to raise him..was while he slept soundly,lol.But hey..its worth it all because boys love to give thier mommy flowers :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• omg me and a friend were just talking about this. boys seem easier to both of us than girls so i think so!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 7:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No Way, my daughter is way easier than my son, she is laid back and calm, my son on the other hand will have you going bonkers by the end of the day lol, your daughter is how my son is, and your son is how my daughter was, every kiddo is dif
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• As infants and toddlers..it's a 50/50 split. In the teen years is when as big a pain in the butt boys can be...girls are way worse. Been there, done that.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• idk. i dont have any experience with girls other than the nasty little ones on my road. my boys are awesome compared to them. idk
    berlgirl1224

Answer by berlgirl1224 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Speaking as the mother of two teenage girls, I would have to say HELL YES!  Boys don't get PMS, nuff said.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• this is a case of different kids just being different, nothing to do w/ boy or girl. My most demanding baby was my first a boy, my 2nd child a boy was more content ,and baby #3 is a girl and she is a very easy little girl(so far).
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think it's completely dependent on each individual child's personality. Some kids--and all people really--are just easier going than others. My 2 daughters are super mellow, obedient, and easy to get along with. Other little girls I know are not. So it's really not about gender, in my mind. I have heard people say that teen girls are more difficult than boys, as beeky mentioned above. I guess I'll get a taste of that in a few years, lol. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2010