Did you or have you felt different with turning 30?

I dreaded my 30th birthday this summer. Just didn't want it to happen. Well, it came and went. I feel this need to be desired and wanted again. Not so much wanting to be young, but, just hot. I absolutely crave attention right now. I have never in my life been like this, until this summer. I want fun in my life. I want excitement. I want to go out and do things that the kids can't come along with. I don't know how to explain in, but, since turning 30 this summer, I've just wanted more in my life. Is it just me? Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I just turned 30 also. I hated it! I look about 25 ppl say but since I turned 30 I noticed I look at my face more for wrinkles and any signs of aging. I feel more mature now then I did when I was in my early 20's and I am craving more security then fun. It's weird how we react to age, but remember it is just a number
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I just felt old for awhile,but I got over it. Now I have 40 coming up in 2 years and I'll probably freak then too!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 30 did not affect me, the 40's were kind of weird the 50's were half a century and made me think! now the 60's are creepily getting to the end of my life, my peers are slowly dying and I strive to be fit, I need to be around for my grandkids that have not come yet. Age is all in your head, if you look good and are fit, you got half the battle won!

Answer by older at 8:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I LOVE BEING 30!!!!!! it was heard at first but 30 is better then my 20's. i feel more secure and calm. i feel mature. my daughter wa born right after i turned 30, (she is my first) and so i became a mom in the same year. i feel great. i am loosing weight, finally. i dont know, i just feel better about myself. just take a deep breath and enjoy all the gifts that you have in your life. you are very blessed. ENJOY!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 8:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• lmao, that was so long ago, I don't remember!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I really enjoy getting older. It is good to do for yourself sometimes. Age tells you this.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I turned thirty in April and was a little bummed about it but it didn't last too long:)
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 9:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i was bumed turning 30 then it was 35, made it worse, 40 around the corner, hate to think about that day when it comes
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 11:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010