Is there any dangerous sex positions during pregnancy? adult content

me and the bf are scared we are going to hurt a little baby girl is there anything that would not be considered safe?

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• IMO-Anal for the risk of bacteria transfer. Other than that,any that puts alot of pressure on your abdomen like missionary.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• my SO and i felt the same way when i was pregnant. the most important thing is you dont want to push any air in there. but as far as anything else, just do what you are confortable with, and go slow. as long as you are not high risk you should be fine. just relax and enjoy cause when your baby comes there will be no sex for a awhile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 8:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• unless you are hanging from the walls or stairs i think your fine, you can hurt baby by haveing sex unless your dr tells you not to
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• its not ok for him to be on your stomach or you lying on yours putting pressure there. also no blowing in during oral- tha air can create an air sack and cause miscarriage
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• TMI- but I was on top a lot when i was pregnant. First it helped keep pressure off my abdomen and keep me off my back (which was a hard position to lay when I was pregnant) also it let me control how "deep"DH went- deep penetration when I was pregnant was very painful!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Nope, all positions of vaginal sex are fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No positions are off limits as long as your doctor says it is ok to keep having intercourse.. Just nothing too wild or rough in my opinion.. But you won't hurt your little one, don't worry..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Dont do anything that hurts
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2010