Any helpful tricks you've learned?

Trying to get some more ideas on making life with two toddlers simpler. When I give them applesauce, I give it to them in a sippy cup with a lid and straw so it doesn't make a mess everywhere. It's much easier for them to eat.
Any one else got some tricks they'd like to share?

dmdblleb

Asked by dmdblleb at 8:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use a pizza cutter for everything!!!! Like cutting soft foods and sandwiches and anything you can think of - less sharp knives to wash and quick to roll!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Do you make them always east at a table or do you let them walk around with their food? We had a little plastic table for the kids when they were toddlers until they were about 5 & 6 and could sit at the table without a booster
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I cut her spagetti up with kitchen scissors..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• They do have a small table to eat at or they eat at the big table with us, I usually let them choose what table they eat at.
    dmdblleb

Comment by dmdblleb (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• There are these awesome dispoasable place mats at wal-mart and other places I like to use. :) They are plastic and stick to the table and then easily peel off. They can use them for eating or even for coloring.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010