anyone have clear drainage sometimes? adult content

I do it mainly during sex sometimes ALOT that made us think it was pee- but it doesn't smell like urine- I can also feel him hitting my cervix sometimes and he can feel it to, like its too low. I have been told I have a tilted cervix. I did have bladder damage from my 2nd delivery to the point that I cant run or it s a flood! does anyone have this problem? I read online that you cant pee during sex but I would think you can-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Health

• I was told you cannot pee during sex because your body shuts off the passage way when there is something in there, as for the other part, I get really wet during sex and its usually clear or whitish and I was told its normal, hell at least you dont need lube:)
    Danielle55

Answer by Danielle55 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yes, women produce fluids during sex. What you are experiencing maybe female ejaculation, or simply are highly aroused. If it smells like ammonia, it's pee.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• you can pee during sex,those are 2 different holes!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010