Are you in love wtih your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Somtimes I think I'm more in love with the way he loves me, more than I'm in love with him. But when I step back and look at the relationship, I think I really am in love with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• My husband and I are soulmates. We have had few fights and the ones we have had were discussions more than fights. He supports my dreams and I support his. Sometimes he'll play our wedding song and we'll slow dance in the living room. He still opens doors for me. I would do anything for him.

We've been together 11 years, married for 9. And I love him more today than the day we got married.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I love my husband, no doubt about it. Once in a great while, I even get that "in love" sensation I had when we first went out. That early feeling of being in love is replaced by mature love but in the transition phase it gets a little rocky.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Very much so!
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 1:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i love my husband and am in love with him as well. there is a difference between loving and being in love with him. he is a great father and husband and when i think about our future i pray that i die before him, because i honestly don't think i could live without him. he is really great to me and takes care of me in sickness (cancer) and in health!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 1:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I don't know if I am in love with my husband we have had a rocky relationship for the last seven years out of the thirteen years of marriage. He is verbally abusive and I tend to cling on to my friends. I have tried to leave him several times but I always stay with him. I think hed leave me if he knew I cheated on him with three differnt people in the last year. One I thought I had fallen in love with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I was with my ex husband for 15 years, married for 8. The day that I started asking myself if I loved him is the day that I should have left him. He never treated me bad, we just never had great chemistry. I lasted through 5 years of unhappiness wondering if he was right for me. He was not and divorce was the best decision I had ever made. (We never had children)

Two years later and I have found my soul mate, we have great chemisry and there are no doubts. I feel comfortable, happy, and secure. We are expecting and that has brought us even closer together.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• if i didnt love him then i wouldnt be with him. of course there are times when i dont like him all that much, but i have always loved him.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• sometimes he makes me soooo mad! and sometimes i want to punch him the the face! sometimes he makes me cry, and other times he sleeps on the couch. sometimes i have to scream and yell to get anything through to his hard head... but in the end, i love him very much. love is work, its a choice and it demands effort! somtimes its not always fun, but when you love someone you are willing to do things for them even if you dont want to and vise versa!
    armywive

Answer by armywive at 4:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2008