oK SO I HAD A BABY GIRL MARCH 11 2007 AND SHE WAS BORN A PREMIE AT 26 WEEKS WELL THE HOSPITAL ODED HER AND SHES NOT ALIVE ANYMORE.. WELL ITS BEEN A YEAR AND IM TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY I HAVE A 2 AND A HALF YEAR OLD BUT MY QUESTION IS WHAT THE CHANCES OF ME HAVING ANOTHER PREMIE BABY OR CAN I GO FULL TERM

gyzmokisses

Asked by gyzmokisses at 4:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh my goodness I'm so sorry for your loss! I guess it depends why you went into premature labor. Was your first a premie? If not your odds are good that all will go well next time. If it was incompetent cervix or something like that they can be cautious of that the next time and give you a surclage to help keep your cervix closed. If it was just a fluke and the docs don't really know why it happened then i say you're probably good to go the next time. God bless you and i hope you get the baby of your dreams soon!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• ask your OB, we have absolutely no way of knowing.
    and please turn off your caps, that Q is HARD to read.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008