Has anyone been bloated days after implantation bleeding?

I had sex 5 days before i got my period. We think the condom broke. I did get my period but i got it two days early and it was like a normal period. About three days after my period ended i had some brown in my discharge for about a day, not even enough for a panty liner. Ive never had spotting.Im not sure though because the day before i spotted we had reallly really rough sex. So im not sure if that would make me bleed a day after we had sex? What do you think? Because im still bloated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Being bloated is all you feel like when you are pregnant. How long ago was it that you had the potential mishap?

Sometimes, you can have a period go haywire. Mine do it all the time and the amount and length of time I have my monthly friend ALWAYS fluctuate...but, I know within a 48 hour time frame when I am going to start mine. I just never know what to expect from it though.

You might want to try a pregnancy test if it was a few weeks ago - or have your doctor test you just to make sure.
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010