Does your husband want more sex?

I keep seeing questions about how much sex do you have and a lot of the responses are once or twice a month or even less.

That is cool if it works for you, but do your husbands want more sex? If so then why aren't you doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG I hope not. He's getting it every day since my oldest dd moved away July1. I don't think this old girl can do it more than once a day!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No, he sometimes says I want it too much. It used to be the other way around.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• my husband always wants more! LOL We have sex probably 2-3 times a week and we have a 10 month old our first child we are still adjusting too. :)
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My SO wants none at all that is why he might be an ex soon! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes. WE already do it 4/week. But he gets sore at times.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm sure he'd like to,but he's up at 5:30,and works 10-12 hr days. By the time he eats and sits down to relax,he's exhausted! Most days I'm lucky to see him awake 3-4 hrs a day! this is why we're "weekenders"!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yes, we are looking forward into moving into our first home with separate floors. Our kids are very light sleepers.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think it's pretty equal although he works long hours so I'm sure sometimes I want more than him. Its def. quite a bit though I would have to say that ..hehe
    MamaNikki2010

Answer by MamaNikki2010 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Most of the time I'm the one chasing HIS ass lol. Then again, he is always bugging me for it in the middle of the night lol.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 9:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• we have sex about twice a week and he would like it more. it's just that i'm pregnant and it's starting to hurt, and it doesnt really do anything for me right now. usually we are at it every day and i enjoy it a lot, but not lately.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010