Not sure I can get it...

I have to wait for the approval of my apartment manager on if I can get dish network installed next week. Does anyone live in an apartment and has a satellite that had to have permission from the management? What is the permission for? We all know they can't drill holes or mount the satellite onto the roof or walls. What's the permission slip for and did you get approved?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for the mounting. Maybe you'll get lucky and they can put it on a stand in the yard. My SIL had to get permission to trim some branches that blocked the dish. It has to face southwest.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I had to get permission from apartment management...I got it but it could only be mounted from the railing not the rough. Funny thing...my apartment faced the wrong way for the satellite to aim so I ended up not being able to have it installed anyway LOL Life's full of corks. Hope yours turns out better for you ;)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 9:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• our apartment requires permission to have it mounted. there are atleast 15 on my building so i dont think it's a big deal here but some places wont let you at all.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2010