machine Embroidery Help

Can you please help me? I am very new to machine embroidery. My delima is i dont understand formats. If I sew a design out on the futura it sews one way the same design on the baby lock is different. I cant figure out if I am saving them incorrectly or what exactely my problem is. I've spent most of the day looking for a chat room or some other way of getting my questions answered. hopefully my question makes sense. Why does the same design sew out differently. I just dont get it. The first day I got the machine I tried to download a design and what a disaster that was my computer became infected with some nasty virus and my husband wasnt at all happy so I wont do that again. I hope I am making some kind of sense. The format for the Singer is FHE the Baby Lock is Pes I am so confused. please help

Ricdot

Asked by Ricdot at 9:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have no idea... but look for a video on youtube.... they have instructional videos of EVERYTHING!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2010