How many is a lot for a 21 year old?

My husband and I were talking earlier about past relationships and we can't quite agree with how many sexual partners one can have by 21 before it's a lot. I know...it's silly. But, he asked me to ask you ladies on here. LOL. So, what's a lot to you?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• This is a tough one to answer but I would say that it really shouldn't matter as much about numbers as situations...for example say a woman has slept with 3 men by the time she was 21 but she had relationships with all 3....that would be a lot different than a woman who had also slept with 3 men but they were all one night stands.....
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 9:35 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I've been with my DH since I was 21... I'm in triple digits from before that... Men and women... And I'm far from ashamed of it... If you were with other people because you wanted to be, and you enjoyed it, then there is no reason to be ashamed of anything... Beyond that, I don't think there are rules or limits... Neither one of you should have anything to hide or feel guilty for... You're together now, and that's what matters - the future - never the past.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• By 21? over 3 in my opinion

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would say no more than 3 and hopefully he/she had a relationship with all of them.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Hahaha me too me too 2blondebabies!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• well it would depend on how long you have been sexually active..and it would depend on if you are in relationships or if you are just playing around. I would say for a person who is into relationships 3-5 people per year of being sexual (isnt a lot)...for the person who likes to get around more...maybe 2-3 in a month so 24-36 per yr...it could add up who is counting anyways?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Above 20
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm not really sure, but I'm interested too, so bump.
    Maybe like 10 or more.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I had zero by twenty one. I'm gonna go with three.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:35 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 1 is a lot in my opinion - but I waited until I married my husband.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010