Is there something wrong if a man doesn't need sex very often...like once or twice every 2 months?? adult content

I haven't had sex with my SO in a couple of months. It's mainly because of his sucky work schedule and we don't live together. I told him that his work schedule is ruining our relationship, and he said he was going to be working more normal hours next month. I mentioned to him that we haven't had sex in months, and he said "That's ok". WTF? Before we had our daughter, he was always horny, and now, two years later, his sex drive has dwindled.

Is he losing interest in me? Can a man REALLY not need sex more than once a month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• A low sex drive does not mean anything other than that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• That response sounds like he was trying to make you feel better, but there could be many reasons for him to have a low sex drive. Stress, meds, medical issues, cheating... it could really be so many things the only real way to get answers is to just talk to him about it. Odds are it has nothing to do with you.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Maybe he said it was ok to comfort you?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My hubby says yes.He says "cheating,impotent,or lost interest" Sorry....:(

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Not EVERYONE has to have sex all the time. Give him a break.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I am sure he is taking matter into his own hands. How come you don't live together?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My DH is not into it often. If I want it more than every two weeks he looks at me funny. He has been this way for 7 years! I just have learned to take care of myself and when he wants some he joins in :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Is he taking any kind of presecription drugs? That can kill the sex drive. Or maybe he is depressed.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I agree with gertie
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have never come across a guy like this, but I am sure that there are guys with lower sex drives.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010