Didnt know i was pregnant and drank..

I am one month pregnant and didnt know i was pregnant a few days ago and i drank one twisted tea. It says it has 4% alcohol. So should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely not. You can still drink 1-2 drinks a day and be OK. Fetal alcohol syndrome doesn't come into play unless you are a very heavy drinker every day. Of course it is better if you didn't had any but I drank a few while I was preggers.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• One time is not anything to stress over. Its the continuous use that does the most harm. You didnt know :) Stressing over it probably causes you more problems than the drink did.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 4% alcohol is hardly nothing
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You will be alright. It's too early.......millions of women have done it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• u will be fine and so will the baby i did the same with my youngest dd
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 9:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• On my 21st birthday I went out and got trashed. I mean like 16 drinks. 9 days later I found out I was pregnant :O

I was freaked out and asked my doctor and he said that one time was not a huge deal, everyday is a different matter. My kid was born perfectly normal.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ur so early that u r fine!!!....i wouldnt drink anymore but dont worry u r fine!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 10:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You should be fine mama, no worries. Just no getting hammered for the next 9 months :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• you will be perfectly fine!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I went out drinking before I found out I was pregnant and I only drank 3 drinks but they were things like long beach, long island...not so good stuff....but my son was born perfectly fine :)
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 10:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010