Have you ever heard kids say something funny at the wrong moment?

My friend said her son likes ketchup.
At which point he says,"and you don't have to taste the yucky meat."

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• LOL...My daughter and I were walking through the grocery store (she is 3) and as we were passing another person my daughter grabs my face and says "Mommy, let me smell your breath" ( I had just been eating something with peppermint). The other person almost died laughing.
    Mrs-Mack

Answer by Mrs-Mack at 10:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Today we were at WalMArt and my sone grabbed his crotch and said "MOM I HAVE BLUE UNDERWARE ON". He is 2 years old and potty training, so he was happy about the underware.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• this is kinda gross but being a mom I guess im immune now..lol
    we were in the grocery store when my 3rd child was just an infant the other 2 were in the double stroller with her..anyhow my 2nd child who is a boy was at that 3 yr old stage where everything is a question and I'd been on him lately about picking his nose and how he needed to use a tissue. He apparently was watching the folk in the line at the register and he blurted out loud enough for the whole 4 to 5 lanes to hear that he saw someone picking their nose ! why wasn't he allowed to do it also? needless to say the unending laughter covered up the poor soul who he caught picking their nose!
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• At the commissary a couple weeks ago a man with a big round belly walked by. My 3 year old said, "Mommy, that man has a baby in his tummy!" I turned red and walked to the next aisle quickly. LOL!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010