what's the most embarrassing thing you've said? adult content

I was in a Japanese restaraunt and said, "I don't like the testicals on the octopus."

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I told this guy I liked him once and he told me I reminded him of his sister or mom.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• LOL im a bit embaressed that i expressed my feelings for another and all he had to say back was.."you are awesome, i like your adventerous mind and your fun"...ummm...ok?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I work as a waitress right now and last night one of the line cook's wife's sat at my table. She ate a chicken sandwich will all sorts of weird stuff added on like pickles and onions and honey mustard and she ordered desert...I asked her how she was doing with her pregnancy cravings because she looked VERY pregnant....well turns out she just carries weight in her stomach and nowhere else (i've heard people call it apple shaped) she was quite pissed off at me and i apologized and felt like such a jerk....
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 10:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I work at the YMCA in Child Development. (I watch the children while their parents excercise.) Sometimes we send some of the kids outside with another staff member when it gets too crowded. While outside the staff communicates using Walkie Talkies... WELL, this woman (African American) comes to pick up her two elementary school age sons, so I get on the walkie talkie and ask the girl outside to send ____ and _____ inside to go home... They had VERY different names, so she asked me to repeat them (all of this is right infront of the mom on the walkie talkies.) And I say... "______ and _____, you know... the brothers!!"

Get it? "The brothers" I was like "Oh my God, I really hope she didn't think I said that because they are black!!!" =( Luckily the mom thought it was the funniest thing she had ever heard and was laughing so hard she was crying. LOL I have been extremely careful with my wording ever since!
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 10:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• HAHAHA THE BROTHERS!!! I really am close to tears right now laughing. I accidently kicked the stair on a porch when I was walking in a house with my MIL...I meant to say I threw my shin into the stair, instead I said I threw my sh*t on the stair. She doubled over laughing at me because we were at the pastors house and they heard everything.....I guess I would have to curse right THERE....lol
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Uhm......well one of my sayings that i picked up from a friend (and yes i know i shouldnt say it but sometimes i cant help it and it just comes out) is N****r Jew (mind you I am not racist at ALL!!!) and well I was at the river and I stepped on a piece of glass and cut open my foot and it was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Well turns out that right next to me is a black man that just so happened to be a Jew I felt so embarrassed and apologized I dont even know how many times. Freaking Friends lol.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010