Am creating first web site how do i get visitors

I am creating my first website and my husband keeps teasing me now about how i will never get visitors because it will never get found. My three year old knows more about computers than I do, so I am just wondering how i get my site found. I am still working on it just began today to learn how to build a site. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting links on here I don't think there is a rule on that and the site isn't anything bad so I do apologize if i am breaking rules by posting the link. www.momsknowbest.webs.com

sarah.luckylady

Asked by sarah.luckylady at 10:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• post it on blogs and friends blogs facebook myspace etc
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 10:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• What is the site about? You will need to advertise it in areas where your key demographics visit. Start with friends and family by advertising on your facebook, cm, etc. If it is a kid-centered site, have business cards printed and hand them out at playgroups, daycares, etc.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• pm me the address. I'll blog about it. Three people read my blog.

I'm kidding, it's more like fifteen, and that's not bad for a one month old blog.

also, go apply at www.twittermoms.com. If they ask for a referral, pm me for my full name. it's a mom networking site where everyone helps promote each other.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010