My hubby called me and asked me to take out the trash ew!

My hubby doesn't get home from work until 1130 and he just called me and asked me to take out the trash. My driveway is almost a 1/4 of a mile long and I really don't want to ... besides it's gross. Can someone please help me justify this haha?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I take out the trash all the time... but my driveway is about 10 feet!

Just tell him you don't want to go that far away from the house with the kids inside alone at night :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I take the garbage out every Thursday. I also mow the lawn, fertilize it, weed wack. I do everything around the house, but I'm a SAHM so it's my job. I can't help you, sorry.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Not really considering i take out the trash all the time my husband is a firefighter and works 24 hour shifts and sometimes i just can't wait till he gets home to take out the trash. Its not that bad at least you have a driveway i have mud i gotta walk through to get to my trash cans.
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• LOL So funny, the SAME just happened here. My driveway is a hill. :(
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• haha i'd tell him no if it's late! i wouldn't mind the fact that it is gross just wash your hands afterwards butttt if it's late and dark and your in a wooded area i would never lol! tell him to do it tomorrow or u do it tomorrow!
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• tell him you have a "belly hurts" thats my 3 year olds excuse when she doesnt want to do something lol
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• what's so gross about trash? you helped create it, right? take out the dang trash like a big girl..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I do everything around the house like theutilitarian :) I help out hubby however and whenever I can. If he asked me to do something and I didn't I would feel guilty because he does so much for us. He's the reason I get to be a SAHM :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 10:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• HAHAHA!! Mrs.Koukas2006 I LOVE that!!! I'm going to use it at work tomorrow! Think it'll work?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Suck it up and do it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2010