depressed

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel stressed. I'm not commuting well with my kids father. All he does is scream at me and tell me what to do. He doesnt respect me. I hate him. I have a 11 month old baby and a teenage daughter and I feel like I'm losing it. What can I do? I'm not happy....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Pray.... get on your knees and pray..
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ask him if he's willing to go to couples counseling, and if he is (and if you are) then work it out.

Otherwise, leave.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Be honest with yourself...Do you want it to work? Do you love him? Does he make you misserable? Is he verbally or otherwise abusive? If you can work on it, and he is willing to work on it too then work on it...I'm sorry it's not easy. If you want out or it's not safe for you (emotionally or otherwise) then run as fast as your feet will carry you and your little ones.
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this, and I'm hear if you want to talk. Good luck hun!
    PS sending lots of hugs your way ;)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I told my boyfriend today to stop yelling at me. Of course this is your husband, tell him how you feel, after all, you're his wife and you deserve as much respect as you give him. Ask him why he yells at you, you're entitled to an answer.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010