Do you think men appreciate women who...

Are willing to do dirty work and help out with 'manly' jobs or women who don't want to break a nail because it's not in there 'job description'?
Just for Fun, don't pick on anyone who answers, please...but have fun teasing 'in general' LOL

chupachyps

Asked by chupachyps at 10:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, my husband thinks it's sexy when I mow the lawn but he also thinks it's sexy when I'm dressed up. My husband definitely appreciates me and wouldn't be able to be with somebody who wasn't willing/able to pull their weight around here. He really doesn't have the time to do these things himself. He went to work today at 3pm and won't be back until late Thursday;(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Men like women who pitch in and help with stuff....if they don't help and use a "I don't want to break my nails" excuse or anything equally stupid, men think women are lazy and whining babies. I do my own repairs , painting, rug cleaning,garage cleaning,take out the trash, etc, etc,and I am not worried about "my nails".
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I know SOME men do, but the men who do those jobs tend not to... It tends to be the "girly men" like my DH who are more willing to appreciate those kinds of strong willed women!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• To me it depends on how much they love u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have always done the so called dirty work.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My ex was far from being a "girly man" and still appreciated my little hands when it came to car mechanics.

DH thinks it's sexy that i can (and will) work on my on cars and he is in the military and also far from being a "girly man".

but i think it depends on the man and what he is looking for in a mate.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i think it depends on the man. usually my husband does the dirty jobs, but i dont mind to get dirty not and then.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• someof these sahms are lazy bitches. holy buckets.
    Anonymous

• I just think that it depends on the guys. I don't know how I would function when my husband was deployed if I was no independent and willing to do the dirty work. I usually wind up helping other wives which can be a little frustrating but also sometimes fun. It works for us. I even do most of the dirty work when hubby is at home because he works so much and I want our time to be our time. It works out well for us and my hubby is spoiled so he is not going to complain.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I didn't take it personal chupachyps ... I thought it was all in fun :)

Can I say that someone posting anon and telling us that some of us SAHM's are lazy bitches is funny BECAUSE you have to earn like a billion points to post answers anon = lots of time on your ass at the computer!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 26, 2010