nap time?

I have two out of three of my trilogy on a nap time schedule and I try to put all three of them down and no one sleeps. Now my oldest is only three and she flips out if you try to put her out but is a complete bear on about day four of no naps. Does anyone have any helpful tips on a successful nap time?

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just be firm. Talk with her, and explain its good to nap. But mostly be firm. Everytime she gets up, just put her back. It may take a while but eventually she'll get it. Persistence!
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• do they talk about going to school maybe right befor nap time you can play like your in a class room and its time for nap time since they will have to do it anyways in pre k say you dont have to sleep but have to lay down with out talking and rest for alittle while most of the time they will fall asleep
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:01 AM on Jul. 26, 2010