Karma

So my husband was an absolute jerk to me today (and it's my birthday) and he spent his time with one of his friends instead of me and our son. On top of this our son has been in a terrible mood all day bc his last 4 teeth are coming in and it has really stressed me out bc i NEVER got a break from it today. Well my husband couldn't find his house key and stormed out with my keys (which has my car key on it) and his friend's car broke down and he wanted me to come pick him up...well i told him i couldn't obviously he had my car keys...and a part of me feels a little sense of satisfaction because sometimes Karma rocks! He's not in danger or anything we live in a smaller town so it will be fine but I couldn't help but laugh since he has been sooo mean to me all day...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I think I would be laughing too. karma will come back to get you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BTW
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Karma Does Rock! i am glad you had some pleasure out of your husband being Jerk on your Birthday! They always seem to be the Biggest Jerks on a Special Day! I'm sorry he did that to you today- Happy - Happy Birthday!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Karma got him
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yeah,that worked out just right for him. Maybe he'll think about how he treated you and know that's why he got stuck like he did. That stuff does come back on you, Hope he'll make it up to you. Happy B-Day!
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2010