How long have you had your OB dr?

I have been seeing mine for 6 years. and the has delivered all my kids and my kids. I really love him and respect his opinion.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 11:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 17 years... and three kids later..
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well the OB I use to have was also a family doctor he was to deliver my first baby. Well, I had complications delivering her so they had to call in the doctor I have now and he was really good I really liked him so when I decided to get pregnant with my second baby I went to this one. I went to this one before I got pregnant with my second to talk about what might happen since I had complications with baby one so it was almost 3 years I have been going to this one and I love him very much he makes you feel so comfertable and answers any questions you might have and everything
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• About 6 years
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 12 years and I just love her!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I see a midwife, not an OB. I was with my former midwife for 6 years and she moved out of state recently. I am now with the midwife who used to cover her vacations. Love them both and they both will be attending my homebirth around Halloween!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• We moved so often because we were an Air Force family that I never had just one OB. I had several at each Air Force base clinic. Some were good.Some not so good. But my babies and I survived and that was all I cared about. Birth and the hospital stay were only a few days and I basically just forgot it all. The most important part is bringing the baby home and being a MOM.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• 7 years. She's so good to me, I don't know what I would do without her.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i have bn seeing mine since i was 7 weeks prego n im 14 weeks now, so not very long.....i got referrals and searched around for a good one, and im very happy and he rly seems to kno what hes doin!...its my 1st baby so we will c how it goes!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 2:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I switched from OB care to midwifery care almost 9 years ago.
    :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• About ten years. He's a bit militant and old fashioned, but he's really good.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010