Sister post personal things about her life and others on the internet

DRAMA- she post all her problems on the internet for everyone to see- she called the cops on her MIL and BIL cause they were arguing and they all live together and she wants them kicked out. she'l post things about food stamps, how her MIL is a bitch ect. I'm tired of ppl knowing everything about me before I even tell anyone or dont want anyone knowing. Shes posted very personal things that happened to me and her when we were kids. What to do...????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• All you can really do is watch what you say to her. The more she knows, the more she will post. I know it will be hard, but it will be in your best interests.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Definitely talk to her about it and let her know it is not acceptable for her to be sharing your personal info and anything about you or your family.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't think you can really do anything about that. :/
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Stop telling her personal stuff about you. She'll probably never get the hint, so the best course of action is to remove her from your life to the point that she's got nothing to post about you.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• If she is posting stuff about you on myspace and facebook, you can report it. Cut her out of her life.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2010