Name three blessings in your life and why are they blessings?

My son died at 34 in a construction accident..I got finished with my anger, questionings and tears, I thanked God for these blessings: the three children he gave us, two daughter in laws, and a million memories to play over and over again. I didn't see these or feel this way right away, I was angry for the loss of their father but, then got my head and heart in the right direction.

gammiej

Asked by gammiej at 11:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Kids,house,and my job.....
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• my husband for being a good father and husband and soldier my daughter for turning my life around and my twin boys that i thought i would never have since it took 5 years to be blessed with them
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My kids nd my mom nd god
    jess-is-da-best

Answer by jess-is-da-best at 12:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Zade my 12 yr old he saved my life. Jackson my 6 yr old he is just an absolute joy. And my two best friends who love me for who I am with out trying to change me.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010