Advise for raising babies 15 months apart.

oceaskye

Asked by oceaskye at 12:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine are 15 months apart and I had no problems for the first year or so. The fighting started after the little one turned 1. I don't have much advice...anything specific?
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Always park next to the cart corral at any store...grab a cart and put your kids in it right there...when you leave the the corral is right there...
    I have never had a problem with my 2 girls being 15 months apart until the teens...there were never any fights...I do highly recommend parking next to a cart corral though
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Just take things 1 day at a time and don't sweat the small stuff.  The house doesn't have to be perfect.  Just keep the dishes and clothes clean and rest when you can.  My first 2 are 15 months apart and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but then #3 came when #2 was 13 months and that was a little harder.  Sometimes I long for those days when they were babies/toddlers.  They were easier to handle back then.  They are 10, 8 1/2 and 7 1/2 now and all they do is fight and drive me up the wall.  They got along so well when they were little and listened better then, too. 

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2010