Who is your favorite New Testament person and why?

(other than Jesus)

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 12:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Other than Jesus, woud be Paul. The trials and sufferings he went through, wow.....and yet he stayed the course...

Answer by ShelbysHope at 10:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Mary, her life couldnt have been easy, especially if she knew all along that Jesus was going to die.

and Peter & James cause it must have been hard to watch someone else come in and disagree & teach against so much of what Jesus told you Christianity should be.

Answer by okmanders at 11:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Mary magdalene because unlike the male disciples, who fled in fear, she stayed til the end and she was the first person Jesus appeared to when he rose. Not a man, not a disciple, but a woman. Seems like jesus did everything he possibly could to elevate women and put them in equal standing with men. And we have paul to thank for subverting that effort.

Answer by angelenia at 1:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would have to say my favorite is St. Paul. He was such a soldier, and brilliant! I love reading what he wrote. I almost feel as though I know him. I wonder what he might have to say to me if I met him. It might be hard to hear, but it would be worth hearing.

Comment by Iamgr8teful (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No one just Jesus. Sorry.

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Mary Magdalene

Answer by CharleneS. at 2:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with the last two posters about Paul. I like Peter and James too...

Answer by CharleneS. at 2:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Jesus' wife and equal partner in his ministry: Mary Magdalene.

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010